Wednesday 3 April 2013

Sentiments

After I arrived at Parichay again, Vijay asked the children to write a few short lines about how the felt about my re-arrival. Yaseen's in particular touched me, and I've attached his words here.



After meeting John Brother it seemed that our life had returned back to our body.
Our heart started to beat again.
Blood started to enter our bodies.
Brother had went from Parichay and so it was seeming that our lives were running away, that our heart had stopped beating. 
Our blood had stopped pumping.
So I just want that Brother will stay only with us, but I know that he will have to return back home since his family lives there. But Brother I want so say just one thing - when you go, try to come back as quick as you can.
Your younger Brother, Yaseen



जॉन भैया से मिल कर ऐसा लगा की हमारी जान हमारे शरीर में वापास आ गयी है
हमारी धड़कन फिर से चलने लगी है 
हमारे शरीर में खून दोबारा से दोड़ने लगा है
भैया परिचय से गए थे, तो लग रहा था कि हमारी जान जा रही है, धड़कन बंद हो रही है 
खून चलना बंद हो रहा है
मैं तो चाहता हूँ कि भैया हमारे साथ ही रहे परन्तु मुझे पता है कि भैया को वापस जाना तो होगा ही क्योंकि वहाँ पर उनका परिवार रहता है पर भैया मैं एक बात कहता हूँ कि जब आप जाओ तो जल्द से जल्द लौटने की कोशिश करना 
आपका छोटा भाई, यासीन 




No comments:

Post a Comment