Sunday 6 January 2013

Keeping the Connection

Since leaving Delhi, I decided that I wanted to help Parichay in anyway possible. Whilst I knew this would be difficult from such a distance, the bond I have with the children fuelled my determination, and my eyes were set on Parichay's website.

After a busy time with Diwali and the senior children's recent trip to Jaipur, Vijay and the trustees agreed that I could maintain their website. Having recently obtained the login details, I have first begun the arduous clean up task of removing the spam comments from the website.

Having a fully functioning and updated website will help Parichay's image and accessibility to a wider and international audience. It will be a rewarding journey for me to see Parichay's website become fully functioning and will hopefully benefit the children immensely. Time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment